Looking for addition of two features into an existing system that's written in RubyOnRails. The current system is somewhat similar to a bug database (though it tracks something other than bugs), and was written in-house. I am looking for people with prior Rails experience (ideally, you an point me at some reference projects you worked on).
Specific features I'm looking for:
* Addition of a comment log to each record in the system
* View a specific page in a Mediawiki-based wiki through an iframe
* Both of the above features should be conditionalized so they can be disabled.
* Allow user to add additional file attachments, or delete the attachments that are there today
* Small voting system to allow users to register interest in the items in this database, and bid an amount of money toward the item. Each user should be able to change their bid at any time, but I'd like each change logged, and only the running total to be visible.
You will be responsible for:
* MySQL table changes, must provide me a script to update the live site (you'll have access only to a test server running the same code base)
* User interface implementation
* Implementing the changes, and test code to exercise your changes
* Writing prettier code than I have so far. ;-)