We have a website which is basically finished - built using Drupal 7, however it needs the following changes to be complete.
Please see the 3 screenshots for reference.
1. Alignment of green heading on left side, image attached is what it should be. Aligned with logo (highlighted in red)
2. Menu/Sub menu operation. Once you click Projects, the submenu of categories should appear (Aged Care, Residential, Churches, Interior, Retail, Education, Imaging & Graphics, Child Care)It should not appear on hover. See image [url removed, login to view], When you click one of the categories you then can see a grid. This grid is one image from each individual project. You can either click on one of the gird icons or you can select the 'name' of the project. This project name menu should have a light black background, be aligned right and separated by '|' character. Image [url removed, login to view] is an example of a project selected by project title.
3. When you hover over the 'Projects' menu item, the sub menu should not appear.
4. When you click on projects, none of the project categories should be selected (currently 'Residential' is)
5. The hover highlight size of the slider is too big, it needs to be the exact dimensions of the slider it self to trigger the pause, heading box to come up.
6. Slider is meant to Pause when moused over.
7 the home page slider doesn't work. Currently can't add images to it. (it would be great if it could just select from other items already added to projects)
8. Copyright 2013 Beat Architects Website Design By Pure Design Studios & Web Technology Qld - links to those providers ([url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view])
I expect this will only take half a day or so for someone with the right drupal experience
11 freelancers are bidding on average $121 for this job
Hello, My name is Bogdan and I represent FAIS Design, a Software Development and Web Design company located in Iasi, Romania. I am aware of your project demands, please check PMB for more information.
Hi, My names is James. I have read your project Description. It seems easy for me to work on this project. I am ready to discuss more about the project. I am offering you the minimum budget for this project.