We need to hire a on-call WP developer to bring our ecommerce website, [url removed, login to view], to another level. FAMEDROP is an exciting project that blends art, fashion & ecommerce. We love all things culture, and are passionate about putting the best foot forward when it comes to our site!
We have a basic ecommerce website now and want to bring it to enterprise level by adding and refining functionalities. The right DEV is a proactive communicator with lots of technical and ecommerce knowledge, an eye for details, and some aesthetic sense (so that plugins etc blend well with the existing site).
We were working with a couple of devs and decided to move on as there was too much back and forth to get anything right. We need someone who will be able to deliver work that is "client-ready", that knows what a best shot should look like, and is passionate about neat problem-solving and deliveries!
We have vision and the will to succeed, we are a strong team of warm, very engaged individuals with varied backgrounds and success in many fields. We need the right DEV wiz to complete the puzzle so we move forward strongly with this project.
We are looking forward to working with you!
The FAMEDROP team
• Creating, maintaining and optimizing cutting-edge responsive company website
• Launch landing pages and email templates
• You take ownership in all phases of the development lifecycle
• Write “clean”, well-designed code for data driven and static website and CMS solution.
• Provide input to help improve site architecture, layout, and user flow
• Demonstrate deep understanding of page technical SEO (HTML structure, smart snippets)
• Work with project manager and designers to provide input for estimating, and ideas/solutions to help achieve goals
• Partner with teams to ensure the best designs are implemented and right statistics for future improvements
• Assist in optimizing website for increased opt-ins, better search rankings, and user engagement and retention
• Monitor SEO best practices to ensure top website ranking and research SEO issues and formulate solutions
• Operate within time constraints and be able to multi-task in a fast-paced agile environment
• 3+ yrs in web development, however we value talent more than experience-show us a strong
• Deep experience with WordPress, including theming and plug-in creation, custom content, and site management
• SEO hands-on optimization work, including page construction, site architecture, content, and keyword research
• Social media (i.e. Twitter, Facebook, etc.) & marketing automation software API integration
• A keen eye for pixel perfect design experience and the skills to put together a great user experience
• Experience writing custom PHP scripts and SQL queries for MySQL
• Experience coding for different screen sizes and devices.
• Ability to slice PSD or PNG screenshots and turn into our designs to responsive webpages
• Test for cross-browser, cross-platform, and/or cross-device compatibility
• Perform quality assurance on all new code from inception through local, staging and production environments
18 freelancers are bidding on average $20/hour for this job
As a group of professional people we have been doing this for so many years [login to view URL] have people who are trustworthy and the deliver on time [login to view URL] live in as and you will fill good with as always.