I am needing to have a database made for my website. This is NOT an entire make/model car info database rather it's for ONE particular MAKE but including all the MODELS and BUILDS inside this 1 MAKE. I have the PSD already done, EXTREMELY DETAILED STEP-BY-STEP Instructions, and images. The entire job is layed out and literally working (navigation wise) in my 3 PSD files using LAYER COMPS.
Objective of this job:
- To recreate what is in the PSD to HTML.
- To be SEO ready and cross-browser compatible
- The Usage of SPRITE might make for a VERY good idea to make it load as fast as possible.
- My understanding is that with SEO we would ensure TABLES are not used and rather DIV and CSS to make the website load as quickly as possible.
- Taking advantage of SITEMAPS, META Tags, images have their own text (believe is required for SEO)
- Any image with text already saved into the image, should have the image on the background and CSS font overtop. Unless of course the text on the image is too styled to be duplicated via CSS.
- Using CSS to make it easier for changing fonts, colors, sizes, etc.. It should be very versatile allowing for most anything to be easily edited (any region of fonts, cells, etc)
* The HEADER and FOOTER will remain the same for all the pages on these templates. In fact the HEADER and FOOTER is already entirely done and fully working in html (used on my main website) and will supply for you to import.
* I've spent 8 MONTHS working on the PSD templates (In 3 PSD file). I tried to do as much work as possible to give you the idea of visuals for the info pages. I've incorporated LAYER COMPS which allows you to Simply open the LAYER COMPS window in photoshop and click the appropriate LAYER COMP title to see exactly what is being explained in each part of the instructions below. I've made it so you can actually NAVIGATE the website using these layer comps. :-)
- It looks like fckEditor is now retired and a new version similar; [url removed, login to view] appears to be free, and has some nice new features than what is currently in
FckEditor in the admin panel. I’d like to incorporate the editor so I can use it to edit pages in the admin panel
PS. I take MUCH PRIDE in offering as MUCH instructions as possible including complete visual representations to make the job as easy as possible for both you and me). If I am happy with your work on THIS project, I may give you more jobs in the future :-)
It consists of around 40 html pages or so. Approx 25 are different pages, and then rest are mostly using the same template but with slightly different content and edits
I Included an archive to give you an example of what some of the pages look like. Some that are not included here are VERY basic.
NOTE: Those replying with UNREALISTIC replies such as "3 days delivery and $50" Will NOT be replied to. Please actually take the time to read this. Thanks.
Please include the following in your reply:
1. What is your policy in regards to customer satisfaction, milestones, and bug fixing?
2. How soon would you be able to start?
3. Estimated time for delivery?
4. Are you able to install the files on your own server and supply links to updates? My host BLOCKS all countries outside of CANADA and USA so this has to be on your own server during production phases.
5. If yes, how often can you supply updates? I would prefer to be able to view updates online so I can actively ensure both progress and accuracy.
6. What type of contact means do you offer? (MSN, Skype, Facebook, Email, Phone)?
I would prefer to have various milestones to be done to release each part of the payment rather than waiting for the entire project to be done.
35 freelancers are bidding on average $2498 for this job
I am ready to assign a team of 2 dedicated PHP developers for your Car Info website. Kindly open PMB to discuss your project further and move ahead. Thanks, Sushil
Greetings! Best of Freelancer.com to assist you on your project. I offer you the highest level of skill. Please view PMB for our portfolio. Best regards, AHT SERVICE AND TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT JSC
I read the project description carefully and requirement is fully clear to me. I am very much interested to do this project. Please check the PMB for details.
Hi, We are interested to develop your " Car info website" with CMS & Secured & SEO based urls. So please refer our Message board for more details. Our Reviews speak for us. Escrow needed. Thanks
********************* EXCEPTIONAL TEAM OF HIGHLY EXPERIENCED PROGRAMMERS AND DESIGNERS VERY INTERESTED TO WORK ON YOUR PROJECT. PLEASE CHECK PMB AND OUR PORTFOLIO FOR DETAILS *********************