* MAXIMUM PROJECT BUDJET : $1000 (BEST BID WILL BE SELECTED IRRESPECTIVE OF BID PRICE...SO DO NOT OVER-BID AS THAT IS NOT GOING TO BE CONSIDERED AS A DETERMINANT OF YOUR EXPERTISE!
* ALL BIDS MUST INCLUDE SAMPLE X-CART ECOMMERCE PROJECTS WITH WORKING URLS. DO NOT SUBMIT BOGUS URL AS YOUR WORK. ATTEMPT WILL BE MADE TO CONTACT SITE OWNER TO AUTHENTICATE YOUR CLAIM AS THE DESIGNER.
* PLEASE DO NOT REQUEST FOR FURTHER INFORMATION OR PROJECT BRIEF UNTIL YOU HAVE BEEN PRE-SELECTED! INFORMATION BELOW IS MORE THAN ENOUGH TO PREPARE YOUR BID.
* MUST BE ABLE TO DELIVER IN 2 WEEKS FROM DATE OF WINNING THE BID
* PAYMENT IN ESCROW. 40% AT START 20% ON DELIVERING WORKING DEMO 30% ON DELIVERY OF CODE AND INSTALLATION ON SERVER, REMAINING 10% AFTER 60 DAYS MAINTANANCE PERIOD.
* 60 DAYS FREE MAINTAINANCE SUPPORT AFTER PROJECT DELIVERY. A CONTRACT WILL BE SIGNED TO ENSURE COMPLIANCE. THIS PERIOD IS ALSO NEEDED TO FIX BUGS. AT THAT TIME SCRIPT DOCUMENTATION MUST BE SUPPLIED.
I am looking for a professional design of an online vitamin/supplement store using the X-Cart Shopping cart. The X-Cart shopping cart, for the most part, uses PHP, but please speak with me if you believe that using ASP or ASPX and .NET would be better.
We are looking for an X-cart expert.
You MUST have excellent knowledge about
- Customizing X-Cart Templates/Design (MUST)
- Smarty templates
- Search Engine Optimization
-We are looking for Modules that you want to sell.
-Need to see all your x-cart work.
-Design for the website will be completely custom and must not look like a template. We have a few websites that will be submitted in the PMB that will reflect what kind of design we are looking for.
-At the moment, we have roughly 3,500 products that will need to be added into this website/shopping cart. The 3,500 products are located on an excel database file, so you will not have to manually enter in each product.
-Even though Xcart has a working shopping cart, it still does not meet my needs, and must be altered. Again, I will post examples of how I want my shopping cart to look in the PMB.
Please also let me know:
-how the work would be project managed.
-how you handle testing and bug fixing.
-the experience you have in such projects.
-when you would be available to start
I am looking to start on this over the next week or so.
-I will also be needing an API (application protocol interface) integration can will be an effective and efficient tool for linking my web-site into my Distributing order processing system as well as real time inventory numbers. More information about this will be provided later on.
-Successful integration will allow all of my orders from my web-site to be sent directly to my distributors order processing system without having to be re entered anywhere or emailed over for processing.
-All API's work on simple HTTPS protocol interfaces. You will have to make HTTPS post to a specified url and it will return a comma separated string. This can be a simple process for someone with technical expertise and know how.