I am seeking an outstanding web programmer to be responsible for developing the back end of a e-commerce site. The website needs to be fully modifiable by ourselves, and have full e-commerce functionality. The site will have 4-5 pages.
Who are you?
* A developer who will covert raw images and provided layouts from a graphic designer into CSS /HTML themes
* Proficient with Adobe software (Illustrator and Photoshop) on an Apple device
* Determine appropriate architecture, and other technical solutions, and make relevant recommendations to clients.
* Communicate weekly status- progress and/or delays
* Experience with HTML/XHTML and CSS
* Web programming experience, including PHP, ASP or JSP
29 freelancers are bidding on average $586 for this job
We are ready to start working on the project. Please check PMB for our portfolio. That would be pleasure if we can get a chance to work with you. Thanks. AHT!
Our goal is to exceed the expectations of every client by offering outstanding designs, increased flexibility, greater value in development, thus optimizing system functionality and improving operation efficiency.
Dear Sir, We have gone through your requirement and confident enough to complete the project within given time and budget. Please check your PMB for further details. Regards,