Overall Introduction (e-commerce within a blog site)
Our website is basically a blog site which shows a lot of blogs. Each blog may be related to a certain product and customers of our blog site will be able to purchase this product.
1) Display the blog in an attractive way with rich media content. The blogs have modules of images, videos, and slideshows.
2) All the blog can be accessed in a convenient way. We require sophisticated navigation system including Navigation bar, keywords, search, archive, most popular.
3) Customers can interact with our blog site, using facebook, twitter, and comment. We require threaded comments from users.
4) We need many kinds of users: admin, bloggers(post blog), users(view blog and purchase products), and product providers. For each kind of users, they have their own account management or order tracking pages.
5) Once user purchase the product, we need product page, order submit/cancel/track, payment (paypal and google checkout), backend inventory management, shipping notification, etc.
We have detailed documentation about requirements of designs (briefly), workflows, backend database, and user accounts.
14 freelancers are bidding on average $552 for this job
Our goal is to exceed the expectations of every client by offering outstanding designs, increased flexibility, greater value in development, thus optimizing system functionality and improving operation efficiency.
Yes i completely understand your projects needs and i have those specific skills to complete project to your satisfaction please check message board for quality of work and my experience.