We are after an individual or company to perform a complete redesign of our corporate site (which is 8 years out of date)
We are willing to pay for quality and creativity.
In essence you will be required to:
1. Develop a completely new site template (including sub pages)
2. Port 40 pages of content across
3. Provide a matching wordpress skin (and install it)
*READ THIS BIT*
I do not have time to read generic bids or bids where you include all nine million of your example site.
When you bid please include only the following:
1. A personal introduction to your services (that shows you have read the project outline)
2. No more than 3 sites that showcase your design skills that best reflect the specifications we outline.
Bids that do not meet this criteria will be hidden.
Sites we like:
[url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view]
1. Clean, crisp, layered to give depth
2. Emphasise on functionality and ease of access over glitz or busy design
1. Complete layout of front page
2. Design of sub page template
3. Transfer of 40 pages content to new site structure (content and pictures to be provided by us). This will require some reformatting on your part to meet new site structure/column structure
4. Matching template for a wordpress blog and installation as per existing blog (blog already integrated into site)
5. Valid css/php/html code (must pass w3c validation)
6. Incorporation of navigation elements etc into php includes
Structure of front page
1. Flash element of similar style to the one on front page of [url removed, login to view] (images and text to be supplied by us)
2. Sales pitch box (similar to canvas [url removed, login to view])
3. “Confidence graphic elements” – logos of people who use us – 100% money back guarantee icons, lifetime warranty icons etc
4. Order Process box (similar to [url removed, login to view])
5. Integrated rotating testimonial section (testimonials should be drawn from pre-set area and should incorporate photo and content). Testimonials should link to main testimonial section.
6. Space for additional content (under the fold)
7. Latest content section (latest articles from the blog)
General structural elements:
1. Content should be able to be displayed either as single blocks or in column format as per
1. Colour scheme should be crisp and clean with plenty of white. Corporate colours are green and orange (as per this link). We are potentially interested in a pastel toned background image similar to the one on this site ([url removed, login to view])
2. The colours should be set to emphasise key elements (i.e. the order now button should stand out significantly)
1. Navigation should be layered
a. Main buttons that are very easy to find along a horizontal top bar
b. Smaller set of text buttons in top right hand corner (links to other sites, home button, login button etc)
c. The footer should contain a list of links as well
d. Footer should have signup and share buttons as per [url removed, login to view]
e. Navigation could broadly reflect [url removed, login to view]
f. Navigation should be properly spiderable
Note: Please take the time to read the bid requirements *thoroughly*.
If you are unable to successfully follow these initial instructions I am very unlikely to choose you as it would make me question your ability to successfully deliver the project according to the specified criteria.
Just to confirm design is for straight php/css site (no cms required)
The blog template is to help make the corporate site match the new design. It is a standard blog.
39 freelancers are bidding on average $1429 for this job
Hello, We are professional developers with similar development expertise. We assure you best quality designs/work with unlimited number of revisions. Please view PMB for details. Thanks
Hi, we are a Branding Agency and we'll provide a unique web solution that will communicate your vision, please check the link in your inbox to visit our portfolio.