This will be an entire website which needs to be built from start to finish and it will be very complex. No other website exists like it, so it cannot be a clone.
The idea of the website will be similar to E-bay in which users will send in specific items (this will be a niche market) and post these items. Other users will bid on these items and information will need to be transferred to the sellers depending on certain variables.
I will go into greater depth later, but need advanced developers only who are able to perform very complicated tasks. I would prefer to hire a team or company with a lot of diverse experience and resources. I also will expect this project to be treated like a project and be planned out in detail.
I will NOT hire anyone without seeing a lot of websites examples that they have created and the costs for creating those websites.
The following is a summary of what I need:
* User accounts that are updatable by admin (for example, the user is selling items and these items are shown in their account)
* In depth administrator functions so products can be added and removed, inventory can be managed, prices can be adjusted and changed, top selling products can be advertised
* Advertising links can be setup
* Shopping cart
* Setup SSL to accept Credit Cards, paypal, etc.
* Search function for all products
* Back-end database for statistics and reporting (can track products, sales, customers, accounts, etc)
* Track user search results and category statistics
* Can assign different memberships/statuses to certain users and then in turn allow certain access/privileges
* Complex bidding mechanism to allow communications between bidders and sellers
I want the site to look extremely professional. [url removed, login to view] is an example of what I would like the look and feel of the front-end to look like. For the user account, EBay would be a good example.
Please provide a bid, the number of hours you estimate (cost per hour), and information about yourself and your team (if applicable). I understand that this estimate may fluctuate as it is difficult to explain all that is needed. Also, I will need to be able to communicate with the developers - so I expect to be able to use Skype or other VOIP to hold meetings during the project. I will be following up with more questions to my top choices.