Content-based User Website & Admin Database - Completion

A website needs some slight revisions, removing/fixing several errors, fixing the email system and a few other minor tasks. 95% done. Need someone to start tomorrow and complete the remaining 5% in three days max.

Please read the attached pdf for more info.

Skills: C++ Programming, HTML, MySQL, PHP, Website Design

See more: minor errors website, website database pdf, minor revisions, content system, database design tasks, content pdf, pdf user, content based, user website, php website needs, tasks website, pdf php based, web based user interface database, max user, email based system php, website pdf email, britsuno, email website pdf, database minor, design admin user website, admin database, content based website, read user, read database php, fixing amp php

About the Employer:
( 18 reviews ) Los Angeles, Japan

Project ID: #1135756