• Keeps up-to-date with best practices in writing for the web, social media trends, web usability, web design and business/ industry trends.
• Copyedits and proof reads articles and other web content.
• Writes fresh content.
• Finds and develops new ideas for web content.
• Researches and sources material for content.
• Assures web content is user-friendly and key-worded for SEO benefit.
• Uploads content to various websites.
• Manages content for multiple websites.
• Edits print documents for publication online.
• Helps plan and implement social marketing campaigns for specific marketing goals.
• Develops and documents procedures.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Keep up-to-date with best practices in writing for the web, e-mail, social media trends, web usability, web design, and business/ industry trends.
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Internet technology.
• Ability to work well in a team environment.
• Dedication to providing exceptional customer service.
• Ability to write professional copy using correct grammar and spelling.
• Ability to meet writing deadlines.
• Basic understanding of HTML is helpful but not required.
• Online marketing expertise, excellent communication skills.
• MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint.
• Understanding of online marketing strategies and conversion rate optimization.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent grasp of marketing, product management, and sales concepts.
• Ability to think and plan strategically.
• Ability to work well independently and collaborate effectively with a team.
• Ability to manage projects and complete tasks by meeting timelines and goals.
• Working knowledge of computer basics including MS Office. Working knowledge of Adobe
Creative Suite (including Photoshop and InDesign) is preferred.
• Deep understanding of using the Web as a research tool.
• Ability to develop computerized presentations and utilize spreadsheets.
• Social Media and blogging experience, as well as familiarity with blog content management systems like Wordpress.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Fluent verbal and written English.
We are accepting applications on a rolling basis and will respond to qualified applicants to schedule interviews and further review. Please send your Resume to setysoft(a)gmailcom or [url removed, login to view](a)gmailcom with the relevant code in the subject (Content Writer).