We are looking for a development team that can create a custom auction bid site similar to www.auctionair.co.uk. It must have Lowest Unique Bid and Highest Unique Bid auctions and all saleable items must be inserted by the owner/administrator of the auction site, but not by the members.
Members can register for free but must buy credits to bid with. Auto messaging system sends members email when their bids have been accepted as highest or lowest unique bid. This email must also be able to be sent to an existing SMS gateway we have already built.
The site will require some good quality graphic design work for the overall template design (just look at [url removed, login to view]) and a Flash banner on the home page.
We have advertised this project once before on GAF and did not approve of the vendor that won the bid. Please take note of the following and DO NOT bid unless you can fulfil these requirements:
· The vendor MUST have built similar auction sites before from scratch and can show working (not sample) sites that are LIVE and functional.
· The vendor MUST be a company (not individual working from home) and have in place a line of communication with a fluent English speaking Project Manager. A telephone number that is associated to this business. A Skype account for communication purposes and an email account that is linked to their business domain and NOT Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo etc.
· The project time frame is 2-3 weeks and MUST be completed on time.
· The vendor is to supply a viewable test platform for observation so that we can see how the site is advancing during development.
· Vendor is required to liaise with our in-house development team to ensure the successful interface of our bespoke SMS system into their code.
· A 10% deposit (aprox US$100) will be paid once all parties have agreed the work and the balance due will only be paid once the site LAUNCHES. No payments will be made in advance. The site and MySQL database is to be hosted on our web server. We will only honour our commitment (payment) of the winning bid if the company can prove it can do the work in the time given. If you are a legitimate company with existing clients you wont mind being paid when the work is complete. We are NOT interested in ESCROW payment schemes. Payments will be made via PayPal account.
· If the auction site is completed on time and is bug free and launches without issue we intend to add a bonus after launch and will continue to supply work to this development company in the future.
This is an opportunity to broaden your client base within the United Kingdom if you are a serious and professional website development business.
We will only respond to companies that fulfil the above criteria.