Main objective of the project is to develop a web based application for furniture sales staff to schedule delivery of furniture. The ability for the furniture warehouse to view, print out and maintain delivery timeslots in the calendar.
The main page, after login, will display the current month in calendar format with the ability to change month. The sales person then selects the Delivery Zone the delivery is to take place. The calendar will then display the days available for delivery on the calendar for the current month. The sales person then selects the day for the delivery and a form will appear where the sales person will enter the details for the delivery such as order, name, address etc.
The warehouse will be able to access this calendar and select to print out a list of deliveries for a specific date range (default one day, current day) that the user enters. Warehouse can mark order as being processed, delivered etc.
- Maintain base DB such as Users, Access Control, Delivery Zones and timeslots
- Form to enter delivery information for the selected timeslot
- Overview of month what time slots are available for a specific zone
- Different access levels, such that only certain users can override a scheduled delivery
- Web Application only accessible from specified IP addresses and with username and password entered.