We are a new high-end fashion jewelry retailer. We are looking for experienced Magento / Joomla developer(s) to design a unique fully functional “live” website and e-commerce store based on the Magento / Joomla system. We are looking for proficient developer(s) with extensive knowledge of Magento / Joomla and experience creating high-end websites. We need full scope assistance with this project including designing, customization and implementation. We are looking for someone with strong expertise in both development AND web design (or if you have existing relationship with a web design firm) to help build the brand.
• You should comply with user expectations and with industry leading browsers and popular web design trends.
• We expect reasonable adherence to timely and detailed review and sign off policies with project demos as required for verification.
• You must have a strong understanding of SEO elements as to content that drives a successful e-commerce online store.
• You should understand best practices for e-commerce store navigation and make recommendations to improve.
We will only accept bids from Magento / Joomla specialists who have live examples of Magento / Joomla stores to show us. We will provide additional information for the project to developers we choose only after review of your existing work. We will also provide professional photography of our products. You must provide samples of past experience with relevant examples with the Magento / Joomla platform of online stores you have built as well as references on request.
Overview of Expectations for Design Specifications and Project Management Requirements (including but not limited to the following; most are Magento features that will require little customization)
• Magento admin control panel to easily make changes to the site such as adding products and pictures
• Possibility to magic zoom plus each product (with a 'cursor'), see
[url removed, login to view]
• Filters by different categories, product types, prices, etc.
• Ability to change pictures in flash banner on front page
• Buy and use gift certificates
• Select size and color at product page
• Incorporate SEO components so that organic and ppc searches are part of the experience
• Products can be added to the shopping basket and or alternatively added to a Wish List
• Blog integration using Word Press
• Generate an e-mail a few days after a product is purchased that has a survey for the customer to fill out, which will give them a coupon if they do so
• Way for the user to leave notes / suggestions for each product, that we can review before posting
• Google analytics for all pages, that can track user movement through the site and a database that tracks user activity
• How did you hear about us questionnaire during checkout
• Featured items on flash banner
• User login to own account
• Wishlist shopping cart to send friends and ability to e-mail individual product pages
• Customized recommendations (you might also like) section
• Site search capability that is well documented
• Ability to share on social networking sites like facebook, digg, delicious, etc. ([url removed, login to view])
• Flexible coupons and promotions
• Ability to assign customers to groups / tiers
• Newsletter support
• Flexible tax models
• Real time shipping rates and option to offer free shipping after set purchase amount
• PDA / smartphone / iPhone optimized
• Alternative for flash view, html version of site
• Friend referral scheme so that if someone else buys using your code then you get a discount off next purchase
• Rewards points for purchases that can be used towards future purchases
• Recently viewed items for individual user like [url removed, login to view]
• Ability to save items for shopping bag until next visit with cookie even if not logged in
• Multiple product pictures
• Ability to print out shipping labels and invoices
• Order history database
• Order confirmation e-mails and shipment notification with tracking
• Backorder ability when items out of stock (Inventory Management with Backordered items, Minimum and Maximum quantities)
• Inventory database, full analytics and reporting (Best Viewed Products Report, Best Purchased Products Report, Low Stock Report)
• Block downloading of pictures
• Multiple checkout options (paypal, credit card, google, etc.)
• Music on certain pages
• Landing page tool for campaigns
• “Sort by” drop down menu
• We will like for customers to be able to request for an item that is not in their size/color and also get an alert when its available
• Anything else you can think of that we are missing!
• [url removed, login to view] (esp. the landing page)
• [url removed, login to view] (esp. product page layout)
• [url removed, login to view] (product page layout)
• [url removed, login to view]
• [url removed, login to view]
Please break down your bid in terms of a Project Development Perspective:
Web design including site cutup, concept and graphic design, template creation, shopping cart implementation, content implementation and programming.
Work will be considered complete when graphics / layout has been approved and the site can go "live" and accept orders.
The opportunity exists for an on-going and mutually productive and satisfying work relationship.
Please REPLY to this post only if you have a portfolio illustrating your experience with Magento and have a team that can finish this within 30 days. You must be able to communicate at all levels and start this job immediately.