Overview of project:
User can sign-up to a "library" or create their own. A library can have many users and a single user can belong to multiple libraries.
I started this project a little while back. The skeleton of this project is complete but I need help finishing it.
I need someone skilled in Code Igniter, the "Tank" authentication add-on and a file upload utility that works with Code Igniter.
What's ALREADY done:
- Database schema
- Layout template and most graphics
- Basic authentication system
- ANY additional graphics and CSS will be provided upon request.
What needs building:
- sign-up form needs to create a Library if one doesn't exist
- Edit "user account" page
- Ability for a user to request to belong to another library. Admin of that Library can accept/deny request
- User can upload files to Library. Additional attributes will be required during upload (description, title, copyright option, etc)
- Categories for Files
- Files will be stored on the server, not Amazon S3 or other 3rd party
- Library administrator should be able to:
- CRUD Copyright options
- Export all files to a single zip file
- Super Users can:
- CRUD Libraries
- CRUD all users
- CRUD site-wide copyright options
- CRUD site-wide categories
- Setup Code Igniter to email when users are created, among other events that happen on the site.
11 freelancers are bidding on average $516 for this job
Hello, 10+ years exp full time freelancer here, can deliver a quality & professional work in the timeframe posted. Please contact me via PM for any question, Thanks.