We are working with a Lawyers practice and they are looking to develop a simple document management system to manage their clients data and documents. They currently have a simple Wordpress website, but this system does not necessarily need to integrate with wordpress. It has to be simple and easy to use for both clients and backend users.
The functionality is very straight forward, here is a list of features required:
1) Multiple users (lawyers and admin staff) should be able to access the backend of the system to track open cases, upload or download documents to different client files and add updates on the client's case
2) Every client will have his own login/password to access their case page. This page will include all the documents they have provided, their personal and contact information as well as updates about their case file (entered by the lawyer handling the case). The client will also be able to edit their personal information through this interface. We envision 1 simple page per client.
3) The system should be able to send update emails or SMS to the client telling them the file has been updated and to check the website for more information.
4) No workflow system is necessary on the backend. Only 1 person will be assigned to each case in addition to an administrator account that will have access to all cases.
5) The system would have to be flexible and scalable
10 freelancers are bidding on average $364 for this job
I have read your project "Document Management System for Lawyers" carefully. I could understand your project requirements. I can do it 100% perfectly. Please view my PM for details.
Hi we checked your requirement,We could develop as per your need. u could check that out. we would work till your satisfaction. Thanks & Regards Techwelfare Please check inbox for our previous work.