Setup a D6x Ubercart environment that suits these requirements:
- let users to 1) choose a content/product from a catalogue 2) fill its fields like a classic content 3) choose the available attributes 4) save it and add it to cart - even if not yet published- 5) checkout it for publishing it (note that each step number is a different page).
- integrate "actions module" [url removed, login to view] to products using the attributes and execute them once the order is completed (new module UC_attributeAction)
- let users to add additional paid services to the original content created in a second time, adding one or more attributes to it. It means that he could make a new order related to the same content.
- improve attribute selection UI from a given gui.
NB: these priorities should be applied by coder following detailed specs information regarding interaction model and GUI that will be provided by us to him once he will have contacted us the first time.
A group or a freelancer that shows:
* UC API knowledge in order to make quick or deep customization if necessary
* UC contributed modules wide knowledge
* Experience in building new drupal modules and experience about "actions" module.
Please keep from posting your bid if you don't have big PHP and Drupal experience and if you don't meet these requirements.
After task acceptance you will receive access credentials for working on our webserver.
You should provide status progress update at every request and you should notice us for any problems and doubts about the specs BEFORE than start coding. The specs are not changable during the work and any changement or differences must be agreed with us. Any behaviour that faces against that will be under your own responsability. You have to contribute to make an easy and fast communication by IM (vocal chat if its necessary too). We are fully available to support you in this work, hence we expect it will be an excellent work. We also expect you would provide the right consultancy for making this work better, if it requires.
- Drupal 6.x
- No core modification allowed.
- good and clean coding with a reasonable comments logic.
NB: After the task delivery we will apply the needed test on it for finding any issues and analising deeply the performances and the compliance to the specs agreed.