I require a Drupal professional to do some theming and views work. I only need the adjustments below done, not a entire site. This is extremely urgent and must be completed in 2 days. I had hired a freelancer to do this work, but he has since disappeared and left it incomplete. You will see what he has done on some of the links below. You will have to recreate some of what he has done. You can view the work here [url removed, login to view]
1. Themeing of 2 sliders – jcarousel - (see [url removed, login to view] ) the 2 slides need to look like this (ill discuss colouring apon acceptance) : [url removed, login to view] - also need you to fix ajax error that sometimes pops up.
2. Themeing of content creation forms: style so its similar to [url removed, login to view] for all content types (so it will be applied to all)
3. A search box (I will provide fields to sort) similar to [url removed, login to view] (on left side)
4. Validation (of numeric fields so that if a number is entered like 1 000 000 instead of 1000000 it doesn’t cause a problem)
5. Using views, auto calculate certain fields
6. Mini gallery… adjust this: [url removed, login to view] to this [url removed, login to view]
7. Professionals Directoy page (please see [url removed, login to view] ) I will supply flash map
8. Sub directory page (from above) please see [url removed, login to view] but to display more like [url removed, login to view] . This Directory system contains the content types professionals_directory. These have 2 taxonomys applied to it, region and type. Point 7 displays the region section, while this page sorts the “type” taxomomy here into columns, with a colour change on hover (like [url removed, login to view] )
Like I mentioned I had a freelancer do some work, but he is now not returning my calls, and all the changes are on his server so I cant access them. I can however export the views he created etc for you to use to hurry the process along.
Please quote on the above.
Please PM extra quotes on the below:
AS A EXTRA, My client wants a drop down menu that displays similar to [url removed, login to view] (where in there is extra description below each link). Please let me know your thoughts on this, and how much extra you would charge for this.
AS ANOTHER EXTRA: I have a content type, wherein 10 fields are displayed to everyone. There are another say 15 fields that are not visible to anyone else. On the node of the content type, there needs to be a request more info button. The person fills out a form (that contains around 9 fields that I will provide) and this is sent to the AUTHOR of the node. Only registered users can request more info. The author then receives the request (via email), and clicks on a link that automatically allows the user who requested the info to view the “hidden fields”/gets directed to a section where they can put the username of the person who referenced the field into a user_reference field of the node that allows the user to see the rest of the field. They can then discuss the node via comments (that is only visible to the author, the person referenced (in other words the person who requested more info) and the administrator of the site (user1). Please let me know how much you will charge to do this hook (user_reference is already in place).
This job is extreamely urgent and will need to be completed in a matter of a few days. Only professionals please.
Hi, I am a Professional Drupal Developer with many contributions to the Drupal community, I can do all the items you requested, Please see the private message