Project requires a Drupal expert to develop a search feature module for a community type website in development.
- Drupal Expert with 5+ Operating Drupal sites.
- Must be an active member within the DRupal community, preferable with links to contributed modules.
- Ability to hand code php from source.
- Demonstrate a working dropdown select search module previously developed. (similar to [url removed, login to view])
- Need to have a search function on the homepage that will present the user with a series of dropdown boxes as search options eg([url removed, login to view]). These search options preferably need to be based on Drupal’s built in user profile fields. New registered users will be forced to choose an option for the following mandatory fields upon sign up:
(User will select from dropdown options for all of these fields)
The project should be completed in two stages:
Stage One- is the “Quick Search” for the home page, similar to an online dating site. This should be developed and implemented as quickly as possible so that we can launch the Beta site for testing. 2-3 days would be ideal.
Stage Two- will be the “Advanced Search” feature, which is accessible from the “Browse Users” Page. This will include the ability to allow us to specify a search on any criteria available on the user’s profile as well as to select a distance in miles or kilometers from a specific zip/postal code.
We would like to have both phases completed, implemented and tested within 7 days.