I have a drupal site that is 50% completed. The website is an e-comerrce sites with three different roles: Buyers, Seekers, and Sellers. People should be able to do all three. The registration is complete, and I have installed the ubercart module. There are a two different content types:
Products - listed by users on the site
Seekers - Items users are seeking
Whats left to do:
- Change the menu bar on top when a user is logged in to reflect different functions.
- Add a search bar to search for products
- Configure a view with searchable fields for products
- Configure views to display lates products as desired specifically
- Configure main products as desired by client
- Show cart when user is logged in
- change the three options from "Create new account", "Log in" and "Request new password" to "Register" "Sign in" "Password"
- under what was previously the "create new account" tab, when you have the button at the end change it to "Register" from "Create new account"
- under what was previously "Log in" change the button to "Register"
- can you please change all the buttons to dark blue with white text (similar to the header)?
- this should be exactly like the main body on the homepage except display picture*, product name*, price*, need by: 11/11/11*
- when I click on the LSAT Prep Books listing I get duplicated headers, can you please fix?
- the structure should be as follows:
-- the title should be on the top left
-- the main picture should be large and below the title (see [url removed, login to view] for example)
-- when you are viewing the listing we don't need to label the various sections, so for example "Listing title" and "New/Used" need to be removed
-- the listing should show (1) title at the top (2) main picture with option to click through pictures if more than one uploaded (3) price of the product on the top right hand side in bold / easy to see font size (see etsy for example) and (4) option to add to cart below the price on the right hand side (5) description below the picture will have the "Location" and then the information the user entered as a description. Everything else, "New/used", "Categories" etc should be removed; those are necessary so that a user can search for the product but don't need to be in the product page - does that make sense?
-- below the "add to cart" option on the right include the "Contact this seller"
-- you do not need to be signed in to contact a seller; just prompt for the email address and the "Question" (please change from "Comment" to "Question")
- can you please make it so that when you add things to the chart there's a way to know how many things you've added? for example [url removed, login to view] puts a counter on their cart icon
The site may have some additional items. Please be flexible, as this is the first project we will be working on together, I have several other projects in the pipeline which need work. As I said, the site is 50% completed, just needs to be cleaned up.
Please contact me and we can discuss this more in depth.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $330 for this job
Hi I am a drupal developer. I can create themes for drupal, can customize drupal, I also can create modules for drupal as per the requirement. For more information check your PMB. Warm Regards Ashish