I have installed the Drupal WYSIWYG API module along with the Tinymce library on my development server. Once configured properly the module performs as expected. Great! The problem occurs when I install the same setup on my live server.
Here's what happens...when you set the text processing option for a cck field to 'Filtered Text' then go to the text area in question and edit the text using the text editor that is now active, try saving the changes, you get warning # 403 - page not found error.
Again it works perfectly on the development server. I need someone who can track down the source cause of the error and get it working properly on the live server.
If you need more info, post the questions and I'll get right back to you.