This proposal is submitted on behalf of Emerging Health Leaders (EHL), a not-for-profit networking and professional development group for those working in health care. Our mission is to provide opportunities to support the development of emerging health leaders through the creation of knowledge exchange networks, educational events, mentoring relationships and informed health care and related discussions. Through networking and educational events, EHL provides a forum for open, collaborative and constructive dialogue on timely national health issues and health care leadership.
The purpose of the national website is to provide a forum for the exchange of information, innovative ideas and best practice articles that will foster relationships between emerging health leaders nationally and develop increased recognition of the critical role they play in our health system.
Currently, the Emerging Health Leaders website ([url removed, login to view]) allows our local nodes to share their events, newsletters, and job postings. We would like to enhance our website from the reactive model to a more proactive, interactive model through the following mechanisms.
1. Social innovation - a social innovation platform (similar to [url removed, login to view]) where teams submit innovative ideas related to the role of emerging leaders in the healthcare system and funds are awarded to support the implementation of the best ideas. The theme for the first year could be around “succession planning” or “how to identify emerging health leaders and support their development,” for example. The funder(s) could be involved in reviewing the proposals.
2. Member login – creating a protected space for members to dialogue and share information amongst their peers. This would allow specific communities of practice to deepen their learning together via case studies and problem-solving techniques.
3. Member database – creating a database of member information to allow members across the country to find each other and connect around questions, issues, and common interests, particularly for those working in the same specialized area (e.g. health informatics, research, long-term care).
4. Discussion blog – for highlighting case studies/articles and engaging members to share varying reactions and perspectives.
5. Self-sufficiency - ability for local nodes to upload their own articles, news, events, newsletters, etc. rather than hiring a webmaster.
6. Social media – adding social media links to the website to maximize our online presence and keeping up with the expectations of our largely youthful audience with links to Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn
• Improve website infrastructure
• Graphic Design
• HTML/CSS/PHP coding
• Content Management System
• Compatibility test on all major browsers
• Website launching
• Search Engine Optimization
Self-sufficiency - Looking for a content management system (can be a free one like wordpress)
38 freelancers are bidding on average $2393 for this job
Hello, We are professional developers with similar development expertise. We assure you best quality designs/work with unlimited number of revisions. Please view PMB for details. Thanks
Hello, We understand that you need to develop a more proactive, interactive model website for [login to view URL] with additional features and [login to view URL] in pmb. Regards, Vj. SphereIDC.
Dear Sir/Madam, Thank you for your time and interest in Elite Studios. Please have a look at the pmb for a detailed proposal. With Best Regards, Sales, Elite Studios