1. A Home page with standard links: Home, About Us, Products and Services, Contact Us and Partners
2. Login to a next level business fulfillment service so that large companies can order the following:
A. Fleet Decals and Images
B. Indoor Banners and Signs
C. Outdoor Banners and Signs
C. Upload Your Own Image
D. Use our Sign Builder
E. Customer Order Page
3. Each Page 2.A thru 2.E top page needs to be designed both layout and graphics.
4. The design will need to be clean, simplistic and flexible in order to white label these pages for each enterprise customer.
5. This initial design will utilize our current design look and feel for direct customers. (this will be provided as a reference)
6. There is no requirement for an commerce engine, however the solution needs a cart in which enterprise customers can add thier items selected.
7. The cart is not a part of the development of this project, however the UI must take into account this function.
8. Item purchase options at the Item Page level will include Material Type, Size, and uploaded image as a variable (the function is already coded).
9. Each Item Price will be calculated for the material and size.
10. The design must be able to leverage the Banner Design Builder from our current site for those customers wanting to design a custom banner or to use on an approved set of templates provided by the Company we do business for.
11. A customer must be able to get to the banner builder by itself from anywhere
12. The Cart must take an out put of Image, Material and Size from the Banner Builder
13. Quantity, Each Price and Subtotal for Each Item will be in the cart.
14. Quantity can be taken up or down in the cart.
15. Product can be removed from the cart with order total reflecting the change.
16. The images for each item that are uploaded or created will need to be tracked and stored with the order for us to retrieve for printing.
17. The site must include management pages for the order to show an aggregated set of orders from all customers, items ordered, sizes, and attached images.
Our Current Website at [url removed, login to view] is the basis for this new Enterprise Portal. We would like to leverage the same base functions tho without ecommerce for our enterprise site. Schedule is key for us and we will provide another party to do the back end integration with the existing functions. This project is primarily looking at website design, layout, look and feel that is consistent with our imagery we have today and that provides a set of security and features for our enterprise clients to use in fulfilling signage orders.