We are an estate agency operating in Newcastle upon Tyne and Sunderland, UK. Most of our customer are from South East Asia, so we currently has a bilingual (English and Chinese) website. The contents are already published, we will only need a functional website as the current one is not fully function-able.
We will need it to be improved. The current CMS is Chinese based, and we would like to use a English version, where it must be very user friendly.
Basically, you will need to copy our current website interface, and make it functional. The website objectives are as below:
1. Act as a properties information provider, where our potential tenants could acquire important properties information from the website. We are looking to have a very modern/sleek/simple kind of design on the website.
2. A working contact us page, where they can drop us a general inquiry, or a specific inquiry of a specific property. The inquiries will then be stored in the database, which we can access from the back of the website, and also CCed to our general email account, and we could either reply from email or from the back of the website.
3. A member's area, where we could publish some interesting articles or materials for them to read or download.
4. Content of website (not property specific) is easily edited. Pictures of the main pages and sub pages, header and footer, etc. Currently we will have to use Filezilla, and edit the codes to have them changed. Would hope to only use a Content Management System where we can easily change information on our website, without going through all the codes etc.
5. Property specific page to have a standard template (will be discussed). Property information then can be published with the content management system.
6. A live instant messaging service collaborating with Skype and/or Live and/or QQ.
7. Search Engine Optimisation.