We have a service that is about to launch, we need some skilled developers to come on board to help launch the service and develop the tools we will need to scale up our operation. The developers will also need to begin planning and developing the second iteration of the infrastructure for our service alongside adding necessary features to our live service.
* Ability to work creatively to solve problems that may arise.
* Know how to build client-side applications to visualize and interact with complex datasets.
* Live and breathe MVC web architectures (i.e. CakePHP, Ruby on Rails)
* Extensive knowledge of ORM in PHP with CAKEPHP or Symphony or other similar models
* Background in building AJAX UI components using JSON and PHP
* Proficient in UI web standards, including CSS and XHTML and multi-browser compatibility
* Exposure to source management tools, including Git and Subversion
* Application and DB architecture using MySQL
* Engineering applications and MySQL for scalability, redundancy, and performance
* 2+ years of experience creating Object-Oriented PHP applications.
* Expert level experience in working in PHP/MySQL
* Experience with shell-scripting languages Preferred
* Ability to work in a fast-paced leading edge environment
* Ability to execute in a time-constrained environment with maximum precision
* Ability to participate in a team-oriented environment
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills
* Proven capacity to grow and adapt easily to change
* Must be able to work and make decisions independently
We can talk salary, hours during the phone / Skype interview. We want to get someone going ASAP so get in touch!