EVENTS WEBSITE REQUIREMENTS
We need a website to promote our events with the following pages:
1) Homepage – includes designing of a logo, facility for subscription to mailing list, and link to registration page. We will provide a sample of the type of logo we are looking for, including colour scheme and font style. We already have the homepage layout ready. Content Management System is important as we want to be able to edit all pages as needed.
2) Registration page: with the following compulsory fields:
1) First Name
2) Last Name
5) Home Phone
6) Mobile phone - for SMS alerts
7) Where did you hear about us? (Drop-down list)
10) Postcode – a field of 4 numerical characters
12) Email again (repeated, 2nd as confirmation email) – we also need to verify that email addresses are valid
13) Id comment - a field of 25 alpha/numerical characters
We need to create “introduction cards” for each person registering. The information on the card will come from 3 fields: “First name”, “mobile number” and “Id Comment”. This information will need to populate a A4 template of 10 introduction cards (see card example below), which will be printed by the client, with the option of saving it to their PC for printing later on. The template will have our logo on the left-hand side, and at the bottom it will have our web address and phone number. The option to print and/or save will come after payment is made with the prompt: “Thank you for registering for this event. Are you ready to print your introduction cards now or would you like to save and print later?”
[url removed, login to view]
14) Terms and Conditions (where we explain our terms, etc)
PAYPAL OR OTHER SHOPPING CART FACILITY NEEDED TO TAKE PAYMENT
After registration and payment is completed, an AUTO-RESPONDER email is generated, thanking them.
3) Media page: Facility for a Photo Gallery and Videos (via Youtube) for future uploading – to be managed by us
4) Tips Page: a text only page – to be managed by us
- Branded newsletter template: in SAME COLOR & THEME AS WEBSITE
- Content Management System so that we can manage the content and extra pages ourselves, including the facility to add more pages later on, font style and size, etc.
- Mass email system, so we can send mass emails to all registered users
- SMS application to the system, to send SMS to all registered users
- Payment Integration via PayPal or other shopping cart facility
- Money management – we need to be able to keep track of sales and profits at any given time from the moment the tickets go on sale.
- When registering, clients’ names will form our database. We need to be able to form Subscriber groups so we can put users into specific age/location/gender categories in order to send out more targeted marketing
- FaceBook Page and Twitter set up – just the set up, we will maintain them.
WE WILL BE REGISTERING THE DOMAIN NAME (and will let you know it when it’s done)
THE WEBSITE needs to be sophisticated, stylish and modern.
Through our events we will also be raising money for charity, therefore your participation in this project will make a difference to many people’s lives. This may be an ongoing project as it develops and grows.
Project timeframe: The entire website needs to be ready within 3 weeks of being awarded the job.
Payment will be made in 3 instalments:
1st payment – when homepage design has been approved by us
2nd payment – when the website is completed
3rd payment – after successful test run of website
We need to see examples of websites you have created prior to our final choice. Please provide us with references and portfolio of your work.
We require regular communication with you via Skype or email.
IF YOU NEED ANY MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT US.
Thank you for your bid.
The Events Team
29 freelancers are bidding on average $818 for this job
Expert in doing this sort of stuff... No upfront needed, all payments through Milestone Payment (Escrow).. Online 16 Hours a day, Can start right away.. Thanks
Hi, we are a Branding Agency and we'll provide a unique web solution that will communicate your vision, please check the link in your inbox to visit our portfolio.