I need an developer to work with in customising the theme and making some few tweaks and modifications to an existing script.
This a bidding script which was coded using codeiginter and Jquery.
Need the following:
1. Template: Convert PSD's to XHTML/CSS and w3c Valid and compliant, semantic coding and SEO friendly urls and customise default script theme. (You will need to create a custom theme using supplied PSD, theme most be created in different folder to prevent it being lost in future script updates, documentation will be provided)
2. Enhanced provider profile page and user dashboard (without affecting the core files) based on PSD design. This will be needed when integrating the new design. (requires adding certification badges)
3. Change provider registration flow and include verification steps on provider dashboard 1. email authentication on sign up 2. sms authentication and 3. Background check (done manually via admin and using details submitted via the application form). (some of the feature are present, PSD form design will be supplied)
4. Facebook connect API for log in and sign up forms (this is in their future script update but no stated release. I need a nice clean integration without it affecting core files)
[url removed, login to view] analytic integration and uservoice feedback (instead of current script default feedback form, however need to be able to revert to default at a later date)
6. Bug fix (if any) to get site fully functional and set up to locality/region
-Some few Minor text changes etc
NO CHANGES SHOULD BE MADE TO CORE FILES
Full payment upon completion of project. At least 50% escrow deposit at start of project.
Looking for long-term relationship as well with payment initially on a project to project basis and if satisfied with results will consider a full term arrangement.
This is to clarify the No changes to the core files.
I appreciate as I have been contacted by several providers that it may not be possible for some the above features to be integrated with making changes to core files. The idea is to keep it minimal and use alternative ways by creating modules instead. Any changes made to core files needs to be documented and this document should be given to me on completion of project.