My previous developer is so disappointed because he didn’t complete the upgrade from CreLoaded 6.2 to 6.4 Pro B2B.
I need someone to fix and finish the upgrade soon
But before that, due the previous problems with my developers, please let us know if possible for you to make some agreements like when you can finish the job and anything.
And also for the payment, I prefer to pay after finished (with escrow payment of course)
If you agree with above conditions, I will give you 1-2 days to enter my server and you can decide later when and how much you will charge me or either you will take the job or not.
At this time, the temporary website (unfinished website) located at [url removed, login to view]
My current website is [url removed, login to view] and you have to make same like the current website.
Looking forward for your reply.
We are added the files which explain some problems in the website.