Font Website Development


I am looking for an individual programmer or a team to CMS based website for free font download, I want to upload the gif and/or jpg files of fonts to show how the font look like and a ,ttf font file for download for free, please see [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view] for a reference.

I want to upload the gif or jpg file with .ttf file and it should be uploaded and stored in a alphabetical folders and should be maintain on the website in similar way so that the visitor can download the .ttf files to their local computer.

I want simple CSS and clean look like [url removed, login to view] I also need to place an Google AdSense as this website have.

Very simple project with few options for cPanel/admin area, I don't have much budget for this project, only bids under $50 will be considered and I want this website to be W3C verified. Only serious providers please.

I will submit 25% in escrow of total value to start, 25% will be escrow at the time of code presentation on our server (Note: ON OUR OWN SERVER) and rest of the 50% payment will be submitted in escrow and 100% will be released after the successful completion of project, (Please Note: I will not release payment before completion).

I also need daily report about the project, so please don't bid if you are not comfortable with our terms.

I will select programmer as soon I will find reasonable bid and good programmer to do the job on time.

Good luck!

Hi there,

Finally I want a clone of this website:

Complete features and functionality as per above website, providers who think that this can be done through Joomla or any other open source CMS, please advice.

Good luck!

Skills: PHP, Website Design

See more: website for programmer, website find find, Website development with CMS, website development team, website development options, website development in html, website development free, website development code html, website development budget, value website, value options, total escrow, team design presentation, start free website, simple programmer website, reference website for development, reasonable website design, project on website development, programmer find job, programmer find a job, programmer can t find a job, php code for website development, payment under escrow, looking for website development, job for computer programmer

About the Employer:
( 7 reviews ) London, United Kingdom

Project ID: #235245