We are looking for experienced programmers to build a website as specified below:
We will give preference to developers with experience in previous work with Bing Maps.
To build a website for listing of Foreclosure properties within the Brazilian Real Estate market. The look and feel of the site should mimic [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view]
Key Required Functionalities:
- User management system for controlling membership access to content
- Provide the user with an interface for searching the foreclousre listing database
- User should see a list with a picture if available of the foreclosure listing based on user search criteria
- The display list should include:
o Picture if available
o High level information to be displayed
o A link to view detail
o A link to map it
- User should be able to drill down on the listing to get a detailed page
- Build a interactive map interface for displaying foreclosure listing location on the brazilian google map.
- The map should also display the details for a specific listing whenever the mouse cursor is place over the location displayed on the map.
- User should not be able to see the content if user is not a member. The private content should display a lock symbol.
- Administrator should be able to manage all user accounts
- Administrator should have a content management system for
o Inputing foreclosure listing content
o Managing content through out the website
o Control the look and feel of the website.
The features required for the properties are:
- Implement a database search for properties in the map bounded by area;
- Create a counter that displays the total number of properties in a specific area from the map;
- Create a check box to filter the properties that should or should not be displayed;
- Implement a mouseover function to display a summary of information on properties (when clicking on the property more details should be diplayed);
- The properties must be updated as you move the map
- Implement the function that displays the outline of a city / zipcode when hovering mouse over a location / zipcode;
- Create search function that will position the map in the area sought after by the user;
Features of zoom control:
- When the map is too far away or there are so many properties then it must show the following message for example:
"2246 properties on map - too many to display Modify your Criteria or double click the map to narrow your results to 300 or less. "
Also some balloons will be displayed by city or zip code (depending on level of zoom) with the name of the place and the total number of properties:
- Implement blocking Zoom for users not logged. If the User try zoom in beyond a limit then it will show a pop up with the following message:
"Become a member to view foreclosure details at this zoom level!"
- Create a checkbox to filter what should or should not be displayed (Schools, Gas Stations, Hospitals, etc.) using information from our database or the data from Bing (like What's nearby: [url removed, login to view]);
Everything must be easily configurable:
- Map size;
- Zoom level to block;
- Maximum number of properties that will be displayed at once;
- Etc ...
As mentioned above this work is entirely based on RealtyTrac for more information follow this link: [url removed, login to view]
http://www.foreclosuredeals.com/ -> This is a reference website that we would like to use as model for our offering to the Brazilian Market.
6 freelancers are bidding on average $781 for this job
Hi, We are highly interested to work with you with a commitment to accomplish the task within the stipulated time. Please accept our bid. Details are in PMB. Thanks, Euphern.