We're looking for a freelancer to design and develop a membership-based website for us. Here's the brief for whomever we choose:
This website will be used as a tool for marketers and businesses and needs to be designed to appeal to that audience. It will be similar to Formulists, however, there are some different features. Please be familiar with Formulists and play with its features so you have a good understanding of what we're looking for!
1) The first and most important feature of our website is the ability to input a Foursquare location and automatically build lists based off that Foursquare location. This means that the site should be connected to the Foursquare API and when a user types a Foursquare location, it should show the results that would show up on the Foursquare website. Once they select the Foursquare location, they should be able to choose an existing list on their Twitter account or create a new list to add these users to. This means that the website must also be connected to the Twitter API so that users can sign in and make these lists on their account.
2) The second feature that the website should have is the ability to auto-follow people based on a keyword. This most likely needs to connect to the Twitter API. Basically, when somebody tweets a certain keyword, this tool should be able to automatically follow them.
3) The tool should be able to create a twitter list based off his given location. Basically, when the user attaches his twitter to his account, the tool should be able to group his followers and the people the user is following in several lists for every different location (the people from Chicago should be in 1 group, Miami in another, etc.)
4) Users can send auto-direct messages to their new followers.
5) I want users to have the ability to create lists based off of how often people tweet a certain keyword. The user will specify a keyword and minimum number of tweets; the twitter API should search for people who tweet that keyword and see how many times in the past they've tweeted that keyword.
6) Create lists OR Auto-follow people based on them tweeting a certain keyword.
7) Most importantly, for each of these features, users should be able to change a standard set of settings so that the feature the user chooses to use can be filtered. Basically, they should be able to OPTIONALLY specify a minimum number of followers the the Twitter user has, a minimum number of users the Twitter user should be following, exclude certain locations, include only certain locations, and minimum tweets per day. Again, these are just filters and should be optional.
I love the workflow and functionality of Formulists.com. The way in which you just move through the process of selecting this then selecting that very easily is great. I want that easy workflow incorporated into this website.
This is a MEMBERSHIP website. Meaning, you will have to integrate a sign up and sign in as well as connect it with some e-commerce management system to manage our users and charge either their credit cards or paypal. To launch the site, we want to give all users a 7 day free trial, but they must give us their credit card info. They won't be charged if they deactivate their account within 7 days, but they must deactivate it. We want to charge companies a fee of $[url removed, login to view] to use this service, and an additional $[url removed, login to view] for every new twitter account they add to their main account. This means that users should be able to create lists and use all of these features for multiple twitter accounts and they must select the twitter account for which they are creating these lists or using these features for. There should also be an account setting area to change payment settings (credit card vs PayPal) and account settings (name, address, etc.) and Twitter accounts (activate and deactivate accounts).
We're on a low budget for this project. WE NEED BOTH DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT. Make sure you share your portfolio!