Our competitive gaming website needs some one who has worked with vBulletin for a few years, as well as know PHP MySQL and HTML. The web site is complete, but some changes need made. These include but are not limited to:
- Team profile not showing all of the matches for the team.
- Team roster not showing the table correctly.
- Report match not inserting one teams scores into the database and XP, wins/losses not being given.
- A match feedback system needs made from scratch. ( we can discus this )
- Staff pages for all ladders ( We all ready have staff pages, but you need to figure out how to make it ladder dynamic).
- All admin buttons such as making a ladder/tournament, reporting a match for a team after a dispute and managing the team etc... need to be made/fixed.
A few web sites that you should take a look at is [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] .
You need to be able to have constant communication through out the project and unless you are an actual company, you will be required to agree to a nondisclosure to protect all coding.
This can become more than a one time job if your fairly priced, and you do good work. I would also be willing to give you a percent of the company, but that can be discussed at a later time.
2 freelancers are bidding on average $190 for this job
Hey sir, I'm highly interested to help your community. Been there myself.. Check out my personal web www.Cedricve.me to know more about me. Looking forward to hearing from you Cedric