Our competitive gaming website needs some one who has worked with vBulletin for a few years, as well as know PHP MySQL and HTML. The web site is complete, but some changes need made. These include but are not limited to:
- Team profile not showing all of the matches for the team.
- Team roster not showing the table correctly.
- Report match not inserting one teams scores into the database and XP, wins/losses not being given.
- A match feedback system needs made from scratch. ( we can discus this )
- Staff pages for all ladders ( We all ready have staff pages, but you need to figure out how to make it ladder dynamic).
- All admin buttons such as making a ladder/tournament, reporting a match for a team after a dispute and managing the team etc... need to be made/fixed.
A few web sites that you should take a look at is [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] .
You need to be able to have constant communication through out the project and unless you are an actual company, you will be required to agree to a nondisclosure to protect all coding.
This can become more than a one time job if your fairly priced, and you do good work. I would also be willing to give you a percent of the company, but that can be discussed at a later time.
2 freelancers are bidding on average $190 for this job
Hey sir, I'm highly interested to help your community. Been there myself.. Check out my personal web [url removed, login to view] to know more about me. Looking forward to hearing from you Cedric