I have a website existing
I need the website to be chained so that I have an admin panel from where I can update my database with products, locations and services and other statutory material, upload images for my products and also add information.
I have a working model of what I want to mimic in my site up and running to work from so little or no strain on the brain as you are pretty much mirroring the working model online and although it is in asp, my server is linux so i will be wanting to work with the model being build on pgSQL or SQL and coded in php.
It will be good to have some knowledge of php, i have all the design done already and will supply that to integrate once you are done coding the dashboard for admin i.e myself, dashboard for customers and the entry point to the database which will serve as a service delivery, ordering and quotation service for me as well as a data storage for some documentation and admin i need to keep so its all in one place.
I have a write up and visual guide wireframe for what I want the panel to do in basic terms and also can give a clear guidance as to the few additions I would like to see in comparison to the working model I have.
I can only keep the working model up for about 20 days so need someone ready to give this a good kickstart and work quick.
As I mentioned above the job involves
1. mimicking a working model of a site in asp in php using sql
2. i will provide the login for the working model and all details and you have unrestricted access
3. i will provide all the guides I have for you to understand the working model although they are wordy (lots of writing in pdf) they will help.
4. I will provide you with the design of the user interface, pages that clients will see and the user interface in psd. and will provide all in png so you don't need to swot over how to get the background colours too much if its easier to use an image to set the background. Any graphics needed I will also provide.
5. you would be coding in php and using sql or pg sql to create the system which is small.
6. at the end the system should enable me to create new fields, tabs, areas and add data, images etc and manage finanacial and general documents from the admin side.
7. I should be able to maintain a database of users who use the system and who ask for a quote or place an order.
8. I should be able to place requests from the admin panel for mailout of newsletters, mail to the customer and mail to external parties.
9. you would get any html and css used to fit in correctly.
10. you would deploy to the server.
Need someone who is ready to start asap and works with attention.
Budget is low and I apologise for this
I will consider bids outside of our top mark budget but no more than +10
7 freelancers are bidding on average $76 for this job
Hi, we have gone through with the requirements. We can easily do it with our [login to view URL] will provide you regular updates during progress. We are available for you all the time. Let's work together. Regards Meena