We are looking to redesign a webhosting site
- Light-weight, corporate, with a minimum number of images
- Laid out in CSS
- A very light flat-file CMS installed for backoffice administration of website content. Note: the only content to be administrated through the CMS is the text of the pages through WYSIWYG, and no need for redundant features. No user administration. The CMS should as well permit to add menu buttons and logically attach pages to them
- A forum that is available on the current website should be integrated into the design with a smaller header as to allow the maximum visualization of the forum while retaining the company image.
- Clean, corporate look with the minimum number of images (preferably only the logo and room for a few icons). The following website can serve as an example for understanding of “clean”: [url removed, login to view]
- vBulletin skin for the forum to fit the design.
- Design of a sample contact form and a sample PHP script for processing the form
- Blue should be the master color of the design
- Clean logo, with an image in 3 tones (combination at your choice). The logo symbol should be original and designed by you.
- Company name: FreeWeb…
- Small text under logo: Quality Delivered
- An additional two column template should be provided with the first column measuring approximately 200px, that will be later integrated into the user control panel (integration per se is not part of the project)
- No access shall be granted to the production machine.
- All project files shall be delivered in a pre-configured ready state.
- Server variables shall be provided to the programmer / designer at request.
6 freelancers are bidding on average $255 for this job
check the profile website reference are [login to view URL] [login to view URL] [login to view URL] [login to view URL] [login to view URL] [login to view URL] [login to view URL] [login to view URL] [login to view URL] [login to view URL] JicAgri.c More
hi, i am software professional from india with good communication and technical skills..would love to do business with you.. please refer to [login to view URL] and [login to view URL] for my recent work