Please read this entire description carefully before bidding.
We are in need of a designer to make specific design changes and enhancements on various websites. We mostly use WordPress, but work with some other platforms as well like SquareSpace, ExpressionEngine and a custom CMS or two.
We desire a designer familiar with PHP, CSS, HTML and XML. If you are not fluent and intimately familiar with all of these, please do not bid.
Below I will describe how this is going to work. For purposes of this project, we will measure your work time in half-hourly increments:
1) We will assign a task (ie., "create a blog page template for this WordPress theme" or "put this text in a gradient box with a white border").
2) If the task is going to take an hour or less, complete the task and tell us how much time it took (ie., 1 hour or .5 hours).
3) If the task is going to take longer than an hour, get back to us with an estimate of how long you think the task is going to take.
4) If we believe the amount of time you have proposed is reasonable, we will authorize your work on the task. The time you actually spend on the task may exceed your estimate in some cases. We will advise you how much it may exceed your estimate on a case-by-case basis.
5) If we believe the amount of time you have proposed is too much, we will give you a chance to explain your estimate (why you believe it will take as much time as you said) or reduce your estimate. If we agree with your explanation or the amount of your reduction, we will authorize your work on the task and advise you whether your actual time may exceed your estimate and, if so, how much.
6) After receiving your estimate and any explanation or reduction of your estimate, if we think your estimate is too many hours for the task, we will either complete the task ourselves or reassign it to another designer.
7) After you complete one task, we will assign you another task. After 20 hours of work, we will release the total amount bid. If you happen to exceed 20 hours, we will pay you more than your bid based on an hourly rate.
Your bid on this project signifies your full agreement to these terms.
Please state your hourly rate in your bid. If you do not do this, your bid will be rejected. Your total bid should be 20 times your hourly rate. If it is not, it will be rejected.
If we enjoy working with you, we may invite you to bid on a similar project in the future, which may lead to part-time or full-time work with us.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $156 for this job
Hello, I hv reviewed your description and interested to start. You are requested to check my PM for portfolio and client reviews to get an idea of my works & services. Thanks.