Image Hosting Script - Enhanced
This project received 4 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $300 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I have [url removed, login to view] website with image hosting script online. I want to add some features to it, remove some features, speedify the php files - via removing the garbage codes, correcting codes etc and a little MYSQL work.
A few features i want to add are written below.
1. When user upload multiple images - then a page should up like this after uploading them - [url removed, login to view]
These images when viewed on a single image page - then they must be connected with next and previous image links.
Users moving them to his own gallery is a different thing.
Since i already have a function gallery in script (which is more like album function) so I won't call it gallery - i just want to call that page - connected -
2. The script stores images in folders like 2013/1/14/[url removed, login to view]
and anybody can view all images uploaded on a day via going to this utl - [url removed, login to view]
so i want an index file to be created in the last folder each day, so nobody can access image files via that url
3. Better thumbnails cration - sometimes height of them is not cropped accordiong to the size chosen.
4. multiupload option all the boxes to upload the maximum number of files - when it should show only one box, then when user has chosen 1 image - user must click the =sign or upload more somewhere below there to choose next image and so on till the maximum images which can be uploaded are reached.
5. The way [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] show up the images.
In admin cp i want them to showup like scripteen image hosting script.
It should showup like this
In admin panel images now showing if they are adult or non-adult. It must be shown with each image thumbnail and when click on thumbnail a popup with that image url must open up, just like in current script.
also who uploaded them
also date added
also Type - Adult /jpg or Non Adult/jpg or Adult/png or Non Adult/png etc
also id of image or title we say here
also IP address of uploader
also bandwidth used
and a checkbox to select images to moderate
I can move them, delete them etc - also for the usercp - basically the same files - just a little difference.
Also it should have a option to show image uploaded today, yesterday or any date - suppose if 100k images uploaded today then it should show page numbers upto 500 like 1.2.3 3.100.5000
also a dropdown box to choose how many images i want in 1 page - as in above option page number is upto 5000 so 1 page contained 20 images - other option could be 50 images or 100 images
these three options in there too.
6. Also show IP on image page. and The Name of Uploader showup there instead of the username of Uploader.
7. After 10 login attempts to [url removed, login to view] - the IP must be banned for 24 hours
8. An Option to create a subfolder to stored images and thumbnails - so all images after i create that folder must be stored there - or i can chnage the folder name to an earlier one also.
Hence make the first folder upload (already there) to be a subfolder to store images.
9. Check if the multiserver functionality is working well - explain to me how it works, and can sub-folders to my domain can be hosted on other servers for storing images there.
and some small points like that.
10. Remove the img text in urls like [url removed, login to view]
11. Also add date in above url like this [url removed, login to view]
12. On Image pages where Image is greater than 1599px in width show this wallpaper feature like this on this page - [url removed, login to view]
13. Make the slideshows in script work efficiently with as much server usage as possible.
14. Change look of index page - Only one bar visible for single upload, multiupload and url upload - when user can choose which option he want to take like there is option below for Adult or Non-Adult.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online