Hi designers! I currently own the incentivized marketing network of websites known as The YourGiftsFree Network (portal found at [url removed, login to view]). These type of sites are more commonly referred to as freebie sites, as they offer users incentives to complete trial offers from third party advertisers. The script I currently use for the site is the FSRevolution freebie script (found at [url removed, login to view]). While the script allows me to run a pretty successful freebie network, it does have many drawbacks which I hope to change now by acquiring my own custom script. FSR is very, very slow and uses too many resources, which I’ve been told is due to faulty coding in some aspects of the script. FSR is encoded with Ioncube so I can ONLY edit the TPL files, not the PHP ones, and they are very limited at that. In other words, the creativity to design the websites on my end is very limited, and is something I hope to change.
In this new script that I am asking for, the following are some of my strongest wants:
1. I want all the features my current script has (on the user AND administration ends), plus many, many others which I will provide to you in a list
2. Whoever takes on this project will need to convert and transfer my current SQL database to the new script.
3. I strongly desire a Web 2.0-like and very unique clean graphic design layout for my site. I want you to make YourGiftsFree stand apart from all the other freebie sites out there. Maybe even use some AJAX, its new and may work in some parts of the site. Creativity is key, and I will judge you on this by past projects and what you give to me suggestion wise for this current project.
4. As previously mentioned, security and speed of the site is a big issue. Even if a particular user has a large amount of data (in the form of many attempted referrals), I NEED their page, both on their end and on my admin end, to load extremely quickly. As it is now, account pages even with small amounts of info can take minutes to load, something that is unacceptable and needs to be fixed in the new script.
5. And of great importance, continued support once you complete the script. I want to be able to go to you in the future and request new banners, designs, layouts, additions to the script, updates, etc., and I need you to pledge to me that you can be there to help me out.
I’ve been in this industry for awhile and know how extensive the script can be, so I understand the amount of work it takes, but I would kindly request that this project be completed in no more than 30 days. If selected to work on this project, I will be able to supply you with everything necessary to transfer over files, including my log-ins for the administration panel.
Also, here a few requirements I will be looking for in my coder:
—At least 10 years experience in web design/coding.
—You MUST speak FLUENT English. Daily communication will be key to our success.
—This should be your full time project, and be taken seriously and professionally.
Thank you for your time, and if you have any questions, please send me a PM at any time. Again, thanks for looking and good luck with those bids!