We intend starting a multi-lingual Fatwa (Islamic jurisprudence site, where people ask queries and we respond) website. We desire that this becomes one of the most professional Fatwa sites on the net.
Key Features of the site will be as follows:
1) Designed in Joomla
2) Use of Impacto [url removed, login to view] or one of the Rocket themes
3) JoomlaFish integration for support of multiple languages o For integration see [url removed, login to view]
4) Use of a 3rd party ticket component: [url removed, login to view] for users to submit questions and track them. o One key feature would be to restrict the number of submissions of tickets on a daily basis and provide a message in replacement of the submission page. The Joomla Help Desk currently on restricts email addresses and if you want a registered/non registered user to submit. An option should be provided in the backend admin of the component that will restrict number of daily submitted support tickets, the admin should simply be able to assign a number to this option [the default will be 3] once that quota is reached the system will display a message that new submitted tickets are not accepted [the component does have a time/date stamp]. There should be an option in the backend to type up this message, the preference is that component selects this message from a defined article from a section > category > article. The reason for this is since all the site will be translated in different languages it would be easier for us to translate this message using Joom!fish and the Joomla Help Desk just displays the article page instead of the ticket submission components, this could possibly work through the display of an iframe. However if you believe this will not work then we are open to suggestion for an alternative solution. Also bear in mind that this solution will not be used as a support ticket per se and will function as a question and answer component, however the answers will not be replied to just via an email but also be provide on the site as an article.
5) We are looking to integrate the following 3rd party search component into the Joomla install:
[url removed, login to view]
However the content does not display 'categories' or 'sections' in the result. We want the results to also display the section and/or category in the final results. The solution does allow the search to be conducted in a particular section or category within the advance feature however as stated above it does not display section or category in the final result.
6) Cross platform compatible
7) Newsletter distribution i.e. for Users to register their email addresses to be sent a site newsletter (as needed).
Rest of the details can be provided later.
***PLEASE READ BEFORE ACCEPTING PROJECT AS 3RD PARTY TICKET & REQUESTED SEARCH ENGINE INTEGRATION IS SLIGHTLY COMPLEX***
7 freelancers are bidding on average $3733 for this job
Hello, 10+ years exp full time freelancer here, can deliver a quality & professional work in the timeframe posted. Please contact me via PM for any question, Thanks.
Assallamualaikum wr wb . i so glad the finish this job and willing to work with you. and i hope can hear the good news in the near future for start the project. thx Wassallam wr wb