Issues for OScommerce [url removed, login to view] My site has been running fine but after I restored my site from backup some pages has some display problems and issues. I need someone with experience of OScommerce to fix the issues
1. On the front page footer and upper menu, one of the link does not show correctly. The php file is there but just can't show up.
2. Some customer fields of order detail are not able to show up in the admin/customer/order. They are data feed info.
3. In admin/payment module section, this area is working fine but show an error msg saying "Warning: include(/home//public_html/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/[url removed, login to view]) [[url removed, login to view]]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/hpirs4/public_html/admin/[url removed, login to view] on line 129" Fix this error msg
4. When new customer registered, system send them welcome email but it is wrong wording there. Edit this welcome email using our wording.
5. Enforce all shipping address and customer name fields that customer can only input English. Now they can input other language.
6. I need security check for security enchantment. Please give what can be done on this area.
When doing the repairing, it needs to keep the web up and running as much as possible. Also after repairs, need to ensure the web is working smoothly as expected. Thanks
16 freelancers are bidding on average $482 for this job
I'm oscommerce expert i can do it perfect for you. Please check PM for work samples. I will solve all the issues on the store and make it more secure for you. Best wishes and thanks. Don
Hi, We have domain expertise in open source WordPress, Joomla, OsCommerce, Magento and others. Please check the PMB for more details. Thanks Future Dimension
I have experience in more than 50 oscommerce succesfull installations and modifications . I have created many popular modules for OS and helped the community with fixing many of known bugs . Check PM