We own a french poker comunity using Joomla [url removed, login to view] and OpenSEF 2.0.0-RC5. We have an "articles" section that we would like to remake.
What we would need:
- All articles displayed in a table (already done, but buggy)
- Articles sortable by Titles, date, author, Category, custom field
- Making a custom field where we could put 1 ou 2 keyname, which would also be sortable and act as a second category (or tag).
- Listing the last X article with image, title, date and a short description.
- Search by keyword in author, Title name and the custom field.
- Able to list only articles from one author, category from the custom field.
The main difficulty here would be the OpenSEF part. We currently have a table displaying all the articles, but it's not sortable. If we do, OpenSef is making bad url which need to be corrected for every new page and sorting order (a real pain). A Possible solution would be to make an external web page outside of Joomla/OpenSEF, or maybe using a "POST" feature.
All informations will be supplied and we are online 12 hours a day to answer questions.
5 freelancers are bidding on average $442 for this job
Let me take this opporchunity to introduce myself.I am priyesh ,Manager of the Burgeon Technolgies,IT solutions provider in Kerala ,[url removed, login to view] at your projects we are veru happy to associate with [url removed, login to view] are a gro More