I will attach a PDF with the design and project description to the bidders that request it.
This project is for an online store using Joomla and Virtuemart.
I need this project to be powerful (they will have some 3000+ products, which they will upload)
I also need it to be inexpensive. My budget is kind of tight.
The owners of this site have an actual shop, and currently have no inventory system (its all pen and paper for them), so as you will see in the project description, they will go on the website to kind of mark every sale off the store's inventory, just so that they dont sell online something that is out of stock.
Please let me know if you have questions...
I will include the project notes here to comment but most are also on the PDF that I will send you via PM:
1. The site will use Joomla with virtuemart
2. I have the site's design in XHTML/CSS
3. You will have to install the spanish files for jooma site and admin, and for virtuemart front end and admin
I will make spanish default after you finish the job
4. The admin part should have a template that I have in my other sites (I have a customized template for the administrator which I intend to show you) (will provide access to it)
5. Virtuemart will have to have units of a product control, for example, they create the product called “Witch Halloween Mask”, when creating the product they must specify how many units of the mask are available, so the site can mark it automatically as “out of stock” when that number of sales is reached.
6. There will be 2 forms of payment: Paypal and Bank Transfer (this last one could be like over the phone sales, they would have to contact the customer to procure the payment)
7. The admin will have to be able to easily substract a unit from a product (like a fake sale). I’ll try to explain: This client has an actual physical store, and every sale they make at the store they will need to mark it on the website, so that the website inventrory is up to date.
8. The client has provided a website as example of what they want which I will show you via PM. (The example website is in Spanish, but it is very straight forward, and you can always use Chrome to see it in your own language)