We are looking to get a crowdsourcing site developed that has the same core features as 99designs.com. The website will be for crowdsourcing, but in different and unique industry (not graphic or web design).
The following specification documents will be provided:
1) Detailed Business Requirements Document
2) Navigation Flows
4) Suggested Architecture Document
You will be working with our UI designer and Business Analyst to complete the site.
We would prefer a developer who is located in NYC, but are open to all locations.
The following are some of the functionalities that will be needed:
1. A CMS and portal container with a custom developed workflow for launching a contest and submitting entries to a contest inclusive of attaching files, threaded comments and a ratings system
2. A custom CSS template (website and mobile optimized) to skin the site according to the graphics specified by the web designer
3. Integration with a common CMS to allow administrator customization of the site, user management
4. Single sign on for all parts of the site through social networks and the site's internal registration system
5. User profile components to show contests launched, entered
6. Site visitors will be able to send messages to each other via an internal messaging/mail system with administration of messaging
7. Site visitors will be able to search through projects
8. A notification system (email and on website) to notify users of changes to their contests, new comments, ratings
9. Ability to create, categorize and tag static pages in the CMS with a WYSIWG editor
10. Social network integration with Facebook, Google, Twitter and Pinterest including sharing contests static pages and comments, and polling friends
11. Integrated payment system, which includes credit card (MasterCard, Visa, and American express), system will have to be able to support refunding of transactions
12. Search engine optimization of all pages including friendly URLs, page descriptions
Java is an acceptable alternative to PHP as long as the portal container and CMS component is an off the shelf product and not a custom build.
47 freelancers are bidding on average $7118 for this job
Hello Sir/Mam We can do this project for you. Our bid is tentative right now, we will finalize bid amount once specifications are discussed and finalized.