Hi! We are starting a project to build a custom Magento installation with the following features:
Product Requirements (Magento):
1. Prices available only to users registered with tax ID number (similar to [url removed, login to view])
2. Multi-tier pricing adjusted for wholesale quantities
3. Order history available for user to allow easy reordering
4. Create Product Catalog using upload from Excel spreadsheet file
5. Payment is not processed but order details are submitted to site manager. This is to allow manager to calculate shipping costs. Manager will then contact customer for payment processing over telephone.
6. Product categories taken from [url removed, login to view]
7. Colors and layout taken from [url removed, login to view]
Statement of Work:
1. Create customized Magento solution with required client features and design
2. Install solution to web-server and ensure reliability
3. Assist initial product database creation
4. Optimize server and website for page load times
5. Deliver copy of zipped source files
Activity #, Activity Owner, Activity Name, Description, # of Days, Start Date, Finish Date, Dependency
1, Contractor, Website Develop and Design with required features, 21, 11-25-11, 12-23-11, NA
2, Contractor, Website Install on server, 2, 12-26-11, 12-27-11, 1
3, Business Owner, Business owner creates final content (edits website text and images), 4, 12-28-11, 1-2-12, 2
4, Business Owner, Business owner populates product database, 4, 12-28-11, 1-2-12, 2
5, Contractor, Server optimization for page load times, 2, 1-3-12, 1-4-12, 3&4
Business owner is currently hosting with [url removed, login to view], which can be used to sandbox the development. I have created several prior installations with Magento and have managed more complex projects with [url removed, login to view] and EC2 as a PMP. I hope to make this project as easy and enjoyable for you as possible. There is also a great opportunity to receive future invitations for work with the business owner.
We hope to award the project this Friday [url removed, login to view] and begin the project this weekend. Schedule is set to allow you 3 weeks for development and an additional week for the business owner to upload content and than for site load times to be optimized. We will allow flexibility for the upcoming holiday season, removing [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] from the calendar. Project will begin Sat. Nov 26 and end Jan 3. I think we can finish the project well ahead of schedule if we work together. I will require some form of daily communication, even if no progress is made. We will be able to adjust schedule for emergencies, but failure to communicate and delaying project without reason will be penalized on final payment.
Thanks for reading, please message with any questions, for clarification, or to see the project plan.
21 freelancers are bidding on average $1150 for this job
Hi, We can surely help you for custom Magento installation along with mentioned features. Please refer to your PM for more information and our magento expertise. Thanks
Consider it Done..... Right developer at your door...Hope to achieve next positive feedback from you !!! Please check you inbox. "Always willing to walk extra miles to achieve Excellence"
Dear Respected Client, Good Day I’m interested in the position of -Magento Ecommerce Website Design, Install, Optimize- you recently posted.please check pm.