The project involves upgrading and optimising current site. This includes amongst other things:
-upgrading to latest Magento CE
-implementing SOLR and connecting it with available extension
-optimising page loads (eg home page, navigation effects, add product listing options, add synonyms section etc)
-modifying and perfecting mobile view (inc enabling desktop view mode)
-payment n checkout integration (and order fulfilment if necessary)
-remove unwarranted options in user cp as instructed
-overall improve and optimise anything necessary to speed up site and load speeds as per pingdom/gtmetrix metrics
More details to be discussed with winning freelancer.
EXPERIENCED EXPERTS ONLY PLEASE. DO NOT BID IF YOU HAVE NO FEEDBACK. DO NOT AUTOBID.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code, photos, modules, purchaseables etc of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Provider in fully functional condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyright and copies of everything including any purchaseables.
3) All work must be uploaded onto webhost and fully streamlined and functional.
4) All work must be done to high standards specifically those stipulated and approved by me.
5) Design work, coding (inc commenting), graphics and any documentation must all be of high professional standards.
6) All work must be delivered ON TIME.
7) All work must be free of ANY errors including grammar, syntax, coding or any other glitches or bugs.
8) English used must be of high standards.
9) Programming Languages will need to be used and these may include XML, XHTML, XSL, JAVA, JAVAX, HTML, FLASH, SHOCKWAVE, AJAX, PHP, SQL etc
10) THE WHOLE PROJECT MUST BE COMPLETED not just a single piece or part of it. Failure to do so forfeits payment.
11) All source files, documentations, codings, PSD's, folders etc need to be organised logically and all need to be submitted at the end with instructional documentation for future editing etc.
12) All coding must be done professionally, properly, logically commented and coded.