Shipping will be from New York to St. Vincent and the Grenadines once per week.
1. Users can register online for a US Mail Forwarding Address. Upon registration, customers receive their personal account number. Example SVD1234 (SVD plus 4 characters). An automatic email to be sent to customers to inform them about their Account Number.
2. Login to track package status - status is 1) Received 2) In transit 3)Out for delivery 4) Delivered...members can choose to be alerted when packages arrive in there account...members can choose to do their own customs broker or have us do their customs broker
3. In account, users can view their items in a table based format with heading as follows;
- sender - item - quantity - weight - air way bill # (this must be automatically generated when item is entered into the system. Must be a 8 characters long beginning with MX (air way bill will be tracking #)) - value (optional if invoice received) - link to view breakdown of shipping,handling,insurance,customs and delivery charge,other charges.
4. Payment can be processed manually by Admin Agent or member can make payment online. (Paypal gateway or customized gateway) - offer to print bill after payment is processed and an automatic email to customer for processed payments.
5. Admin can login to add and process items received weekly in batches (batch categories will be 1) regular shipment 2) 1 week consolidate 3) 2 weeks consolidate 4) 1 month consolidate)
6. Users can have an option to consolidate packages - 1 week - 2 weeks - 1 month when signing up or choose it in there edit profile section.
7. Must be able to export weekly batches in microsoft excel with options to selct what field to be exported
8. Admin must be able to print label with the MX# and Customer Account # and brief discription of good for shipping
9. Credit Card Processing Page (strictly for Admin use) - Admin must be able to process credit card payment at office for final or balance of payment for customer and their account. (automatic print after process in duplicate)