My current wordpress website [url removed, login to view] needs some modifications to get it in full working order before I go LIVE and advertise it.
The original design was meant to mock a similar site offering the same service, with the only difference being guitar. That site is [url removed, login to view]
Note the two images I have uploaded. I believe editing the header, footer, and bg (slight gradient) color in the body/content area will make the site's look very unique, yet keeping the essentials needed for a video membership website. I found the [url removed, login to view] site and thought I could implement some of it's modern web 2.0 feel to make my site look much better. Though, I would like to stay with my gradient red colors, rather than use their orange. I do however love the exact black and gray gradients used, along with the top nav bar's font, size, color, and positioning.
I would like a similar wide login box with a gradient red background of course, and instead of having the facebook image on the right, I can put my company (866) phone number along with an image of a piano. The "Register" and "Forgotten Password" links should look similar and we can position those underneath the actual field boxes.
As for the main content in the middle, this is generally what has already been developed, though some changes are still needed.
- Integrate login field to work with my MagicMembers wp plugin which has a database of members. I currently have a db of members on another site and need them added to the MagicMembers db.
- Notice [url removed, login to view] video box on the main page is larger than mine. They have a slightly wider body for their page, allowing for this space. Since viewers will be looking down at the piano keys following along in lessons, the larger video box will be useful. Also, their play button is part of the image that shows. I need the default JW player play image to be removed.
- Cleaner Testimonial box on home page like Guitar Tricks. I like their arrows on both sides to rotate and their colored headlines apart from the testimonial text. The next two boxes below with the "read more" should also have those boxes titles as the same size and boldness as the testimonial above like Guitar Tricks.
- The left sidebar should have the image of the 60 day money back guarantee (can't use their image), BBB accreditation, link and image of mcafe secured, verisign (or another) secured image, and image of Credit cards & Paypal.
- "Why PianoKeyz?"/"The Learning Process" page: I want something very similar to the guitartricks page, with the video on top, and all of the other cute image and headline bars just like guitar tricks. In the end, I will eventually put in my own videos & text, but I need the cute images done, etc.
- "Piano Toolbox" page: Same thing, I'll fill in the text later - create good images.
- "Satisfied Customers" page: What I currently have setup is ok, but it just doesn't seem to have the same flare and professionalism as guitar tricks. Your expertise in design changes would be needed.
- "Pricing" page: Something like the attached image
- "DVD" page: I also sell piano instructional DVDs, so if someone does not want the online membership, they have the option of purchasing these lessons on DVD. I just need a good store-like page created with the product image, price, description, etc. (basically like a typical store). A great plugin I have that we need to use is phpurchase which allows paypal pro payments. They need to be able to add DVDs to their cart and then checkout.
- More professional sign-up page just like Guitar Tricks, implemented with Magic Members. Paypal pro checkout is implemented and part of magic members plugin.
- Wp-admin box to add,manage lessons, etc. I will ftp video files and MagicMembers can encrypt url's. The wp-admin fields are essential and you should come up with something so I can manage the video lessons.
*REPLY WITH SPECIFIC IDEAS & INTEREST FOR THIS PROJECT*