We are looking for a web 2.0 oriented website to be designed and built from scratch. It must be professional and stylish in the likes of ([url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view]), as users of our website will be serious readers and mainly professionals.
These are the points you MUST be able to either meet or provide:
1. Define a suitable logo based on our design brief and extend the design elements across the website. A clean website design with easy navigation and readability is what we are looking for. Examples in terms of the kind of CLEAN and stylish design we look for are [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view]
2. An easy to use open source CMS with robust functionality and stylish themes so that we are able to add articles and update the 'dynamic' sections of the website easily. Leave comment function to be allowed for every article.
3. A pay to list section where service providers can create an account to build their profile with a blog module (that also allows for leave comments by readers, photo and video sharing and Google Ads just like most standard blog platforms) for every profile. The profile allows hide function for fields that are left blank. The blog for each account is a subpage linked by a very visible button on the profile. Private Message (PM) and Tell A Friend (to view the profile) functions to be allowed. Additionally, review and rating section (like GAF) for the profile is desired too. A powerful search function (MySQL) for search based on certain profile characteristics is essential. This is a pay to list service so payment module for this section for user to pay on monthly subscription basis to have a profile account is required. To be compatible with latest security standards for online payment. A search result page with efficient display of 20 profiles per page.
4. A section for the News with feeds from news portal (RSS).
5. A section for in-house articles with tags and extracted from various sections on the website. To have email and print functions for these articles. Also Leave comment function required for this section.
6. A ‘free-to-use’ forum.
7. Keywords Search function for the website.
8. Registration required to use PM, forum and post comments throughout the website. Tell A Friend does not require registration although we would like to be able to keep track on how many people a registered user uses this function to tell their friends. Registration will prompt user if user would like to receive newsletter for latest news and promotions. Registration is prominently displayed on main page.
9. A section for polls.
10. Stylish tabs for top and side menu bars. Altogether about 10 tabs on top menu bar.
11. A user-friendly main page to incorporate the above-mentioned sections with consideration to adding advertisements in good style (mainly right-hand column banners).
12. A good knowledge of SEO and Google Ads
13. All the above modules need to be included in the admin of the site and should be simple to manage.
14. Proper documentation (source code/manual) is required.
15. A proven track-record of similar work to what we are looking for. You must have completed VERY professional websites before, have evidence of them and be able to show us. You must have EXCELLENT communication and be able to provide constant updates on your progress.
16. If selected you must be able to complete the website in 30 days.
If you do not feel that you can meet ANY of the points listed above, do not bid for this project. We want a first rate site and will compromise on absolutely nothing. You MUST fulfill all of our requirements. We are looking for long-term relationship with reliable and talented designers, so show yourself to us.
More details in terms of content will be provided to short-listed bidders.
Many thanks for reading.
45 freelancers are bidding on average $1253 for this job
Hello sir, We can provide you with an excellent [url removed, login to view] you to please check your PMB and let us know if you require more information about us. Thanks :)