We are looking for a contractor to develop a site very similar to http://www.purestorm.com. Most of the functions has to be included and the site is required to accessed via mobile phone browsers. If you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
•The front page of the site will be similar to http://www.purestorm.com/
•Will have a navigation menu and the quick search options.
•Random images of models will be displayed on the home page, hover text and links to profiles.
•Latest job opportunities will be listed with links
•Latest news/ forum topics will also be listed in the home page.
•Designers will have the flexibility to change the site layout according to their creativity.
• Options are available to register as a member to the site. After agreeing to the terms and conditions users can sign up as a member. http://www.purestorm.com/registerProfile.aspx
• Currently there are basic membership types such as, model, photographer, makeup artist, composer, etc. Site admin can add more types via the admin panel.
• Registration form may vary based on the type of selection.
• Once the form is validated for possible data input errors, a verification email will be sent to validate the account.
• Register members can login in to system to update portfolio including passwords.
• Members can add photographs and other related materials.
• Members can also add a log of their activities.
• Members can upgrade the membership to different levels with a monthly payment option where there will be additional benefits.
• Public can perform a search on models to view their portfolio. http://www.purestorm.com/search_models.aspx
• If the model has basic registration limited details will be displayed. Upgraded members details will be fully displayed. http://www.purestorm.com/search-models.aspx?dd_mType=1&frm_country=United+Kingdom&frm_town=Any&frm_sex=Female&dd_work=0&dd_age=&dd_age2=&rd_order=2&x=36&y=16
• Upgraded members will have access to additional search criteria.
• The CMS; Site administrators can login to the system to manage users, run reports and view revenue via membership upgrades.
• Users can be blocked or deleted.
• Members can post job opportunities
•They will be posted on the site for a limited time period.
•This section functions as a discussion board. With relevant admin features.
45 freelancers are bidding on average £2128 for this job
we specialize in large web based applications. We are a group of professionls having 5+ years experience in web application/site development. lets discuss and finalize. Please check PMB.
Hi I have experience with similar site check [url removed, login to view] it is flash driven but might to be without flash Other examples omy work in portfolio [url removed, login to view]