My project is for a reasonably niche market: Collectable/Trading Card Games.
The website I want would act as a sort of database of all the thousands of cards available within these games but also act as a marketplace for people to buy and sell individual cards.
I need this marketplace to function similarly to the Amazon Marketplace from a sellers point of view; ie. the catalogue of products is already in place. A seller simply searches for the product they have and presses a button to sell it. They will need to fill out some details such as price, shipping price, condition etc. but the card information, photo etc. will already be in the database so they will not need to worry about that stuff.
From a buyers perspective, again like Amazon marketplace, I need a system where they search for a product then choose an item from the results - this would bring up the product information, then underneath there will be a list of all options for buying. This list will show price, location (determined from when the user signs up and puts in their location on their profile), condition, comments etc.
What I also need, which is essential is a 10% commission fee paid to the merchant account. Ideally I would like this to be paid directly to merchant instantly upon payment of an item (seller gets the other 90% of course) rather than a solution where vendors are charged monthly (like ebay does for instance).
I would need a feedback system for sellers. Looking at Amazon again, it would be great if you can just choose your experience as positive or negative and leave a little comment. Ideally, if I use Paypal as payment method for all, then users can take advantage of their dispute panel in case of problems.
Vendors will NOT be able to add new products to the catalogue. But I want them to have their own shop fronts, so clicking on them will take you to their profile that they may fill out and of course, list all their items that they have for sale (very important to have this functionality)
Another function that would be great (but not essential at this point) is a statistical graph on each product page that very simply has a line showing the average price of this card over the last X weeks.
There will probably be a lot of categories. It's important that I can create infinite categories and sub-categories. Also, because I will be listing cards from many different sets, each product may have different features/specifications. It would be brilliant if these could be searched for in an advanced search option.
As for website design, for now as long as it's easy to navigate and fairly clean and white I do not have any preferences. For example, I very much like the layout of the default prestashop template so really anything similar to that would be fine.
I know there will be other things that I've certainly missed out but these are the core mechanics of the site. $750USD is the maximum budget so please do not make any bids that are higher because it's a waste of both our times. Please do not request Skype - I do not use it and won't use it. I will communicate through email. This is a very important project to me and is a lot of money for me so I will base my decisions very carefully on whether people have taken the time to read this and can genuinely help with my visions. Any bids received that I feel are generic (the copy/paste sort that are sent to everyone) then I will delete. I am looking for a personal bid by someone who has read and understood what I'm after.
17 freelancers are bidding on average $823 for this job
Hello, We offer high quality work at most affordable rates. I must say you have reached the right person and the right team. This is an easy job for us. Please see PMB for our expert samples and details.