We have purchased and installed a Groupon clone.
While we are satisfied with the basic functionality of the site, we require some bug fixes and custom modifications to fulfill our needs.
The customizations range from simple to moderately complex.
The guys at [url removed, login to view], while courteous and helpful, are not native English speaking. This is proving difficult when trying to communicate what we want fixed and or customized. Please do not submit a bid unless you are a US based programmer who is not afraid to pick up the phone should there be a need.
There is a great potential for on going work.
• Ability to Upload 5 Images per deal (currently 3)
• Change Date format to mm-dd-yyyy (currently yyyy-mm-dd)
• Ability to add options to deal (ie option a: $5 for $25 worth of crap; option b: $15 for $60 worth of crap)
• Add "import email list" to email subscriber admin (currently exports only ; import tab/comma delimited files)
• Fix Tweets around the city (currently if the city is San Diego or Los Angeles, the function calls tweets from "San" and Los" making the tweets irrelevant)
• Modify Email Marketing to allow for creating groups, emailing to selected individuals or groups, test emails
• Add calendar to admin/reseller dashboard allowing resellers ability to click and see their deals by selecting:
scheduled, pending, active, past, all color coded and linked to the resellers deal page for editing. Admin to do the same, but view reseller's calendars by selecting which to view from drop down. Calendar should match current calendar in separate category. Calendar needs to be individual to the reseller allowing only their eyes only plus admin.
• Integrate already available features into Splash/sign-up page; should mirror competitor site in functionality (screenshot)
• Affiliate Country entry needs to be fixed (currently it reverts to Afghanistan after input and submission.)
• "Repeat Deal" added to Manage Deal page (creates new deal with duplicate information from previous deal)
• View shop logo in Admin after upload -> Manage Merchant Account -> Create/Manage Shop
• Create new user level (merchant/reseller manager) with admin over merchant and resellers, but not full admin privs.
• Ability to change reseller commission individually, currently only blanket changes are possible.
• Add "Notes" field to User account, Merchant Account, Reseller account, all with appropriate priv access in admin area (screenshot)
• Ability for admin to modify submitted fund requests
• Troubleshoot CRON Job
• Modify Mobile theme for better simplicity/match appearance of web theme
• Make recommendations on added functionality.
• Custom date booking function with pop-up calendar added to "add deal" This may be treated as a separate project. Which may be awarded based on the quality and price of the above modifications.